Find the Documents That Matter—Wherever They May Be
Facing an investigation where the haystack is as elusive as the needle?
- That’s when you need to tap superior search expertise. General counsel and global corporation boards have called upon H5 to conduct both US and intercontinental investigations involving multiple regulators and subpoenas.
- For a regulatory investigation response, H5’s highly accurate automated document review service ensures you produce only the information the regulators have asked for, at far lower cost than available alternatives. If your prefer a predictive coding solution, H5 can design as well as execute a workflow and protocol that will ensure the best result.
- For an internal investigation, H5’s strategic search can quickly target the information you need to find, speeding the resolution of the issue and mitigating risk of prolonged or contentious proceedings.
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Environmental violations
- Theft of trade secrets
- Fraudulent transfer
- Government procurement fraud
- Anti-competitive behavior
- Market manipulation and price fixing
- Foreign Corrupt Practice Act violations
- Securities fraud
- Financial and accounting fraud
- Insider trading
Need a company with a decade of experience in producing to US and international agencies?
- H5’s e-discovery team has over a decade of experience facilitating productions to US and international agencies, including the SEC, DOJ, FTC, International Trade Commission and European Commission. H5 is ready to ensure that the right information gets to the right place, on time and on budget.
Confronting an FCPA subpoena?
With mobile technology and an expert linguistic team ready to go, H5 meets the mobile challenge.
- E-discovery away from home is a challenge that few companies are prepared to meet. A mobile solution can be a major undertaking that involves security in-country facilities, deploying technology platforms and administrators, and establishing a review team—all while the clock is ticking.
- With multi-lingual experts and mobile technology at the ready, H5’s FCPA mobile discovery team can be globally deployed to assess, analyze, and electronically search document populations to find relevant documents fast.
- H5’s patented review process is more effective and less costly than traditional review. Not only is H5 is able to defensibly reduce the collected document population, its feature rich search can identify relevant documents more quickly and accurately than traditional linear review, saving time and money.
Learn how H5 helped clients find the documents they needed for investigations.