Early Case Assessment
Get that Crucial Head Start
You know that crucial information you wish you had at the beginning of the case?
You would have had it with H5.
Early case assessment (ECA) is the ability to mine the ESI and surface facts early, putting the matter on the fast track from the beginning to enable settle/litigate decisions and avoid delays that could result in regulatory fines or lost revenue.
H5 provides ECA as a service, combining our search expertise with our patented search technology. Analyses of email chains, metadata, subject matter, and sentiment are initiated early to identify crucial themes, identify key players and potential witnesses, establish timelines, and understand who communicated what to whom and when—all critical elements that enable you to assess the merits of your case from the outset.
Here’s what else we can do to help you jumpstart your case:
- Fact Chronology Support: Correlate discussion of subject matter to dates to strengthen and fill gaps in the fact chronology.
- Sentiment Analysis: Identify emotionally charged communication—aggression, anger, concern, confusion—even attempts to conceal information.
- Production Gap and Trend Analysis: Identify a pattern of underproduction of email and/or unexpected trends during critical timeframes.
- Witness Finder Analysis: Easily identify which custodians are linked to relevant documents and identify previously unknown witnesses.
- Witness Impeachment Analysis: Discover witness vulnerabilities via rapid identification of documents that undermine witness credibility.
- User ID Association: Identify critical links between individuals and documents they created or received using instant message IDs, personal email, or email distribution lists.
Documents identified as providing insight into the case can be loaded into H5’s Relativity® platform or your existing hosting environment for quick access.